Elite Liquid Waste is an owner operated company with a small, friendly, dedicated and committed team.
Our driver/operators are well trained and experienced and have all passed through both formal and informal induction programs resulting in relevant industry certifications and compliances, including all applicable OH&S and EPA requirements.
We would welcome the opportunity to expand upon any of the bulleted points below as to why we believe we offer a friendlier, more price competitive, professional and efficient service to you – the customer.
- Owner-Operated – as owner operators we understand that it’s you – the customer – who pays our wages. So it’s in our own interest to take very good care of you!
- Small enough to be fast on our feet with instant service, yet big enough to tackle the most difficult of jobs.
- Modern, well maintained fleet and equipment – the average age of our trucks is just 28 months – means minimal breakdowns & disruption to our clients.
- We have trucks for all sized jobs, and all aspects of jobs, so you pay only for the appropriate vehicle.
- We specialise in liquid waste only and are therefore well experienced and expert in all facets of this element of industry. The job is done quickly and efficiently with minimum charge out time.
- If you have a problem with any aspect of the service we have performed for you, speak to the owners. We won’t have to write a dozen inter–office memos to put the problem right!
- Our overheads are modest – therefore so are our charge out rates.
- We understand the liquid waste industry. That’s where we began, that’s what we do. Our expertise in this field will most certainly save you time, money and headaches.